True or False: You can access content directly from within the Calendar tool in HubSpot
- A) TRUE
- B) FALSE
- True or False: Only HubSpot users can be emailed a Sources report
- True or False: The HubSpot Social Monitoring tool can be used to monitor LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter
- True or False: April, your colleague, wants to update the embedded call-to-action on Fifth Season’s homepage, which isn’t hosted on HubSpot. After improving the call-to-action, April needs to update the embed code so the changes are reflected on the website.
- What are custom tasks in the Calendar tool?
- True or False: When publishing social media posts with HubSpot, any included links are automatically shortened
- True or False: You just attended a trade show and have a list of email addresses that you’ve imported into HubSpot. These new contacts are considered to be from an offline source, and therefore, cannot be tracked in Sources
- True or False: Every contact property that exists in HubSpot is available to use for list segmentation
- True or False: Your boss, Ron, asks you to optimize one of your HubSpot pages around a new keyword that he’d like to rank for. Before editing the URL of the page in HubSpot, you must set up a separate 301 redirect first