True or False: The HubSpot Social Monitoring tool can be used to monitor LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter
- A) TRUE
- B) FALSE
- Tom is a social media manager at Fifth Season and interested in using HubSpot’s Social Monitoring tool to monitor mentions of Fifth Season’s competitors on social media. What stream should Tom create?
- Fifth Season just announced a new service. They would like to know how customers feel about it. What is the best way that they can use HubSpot’s Social Monitoring tool to obtain feedback about the service?
- All of the following are ways you can segment your social media audience in HubSpot EXCEPT:
- True or False: You can access content directly from within the Calendar tool in HubSpot
- True or False: Only HubSpot users can be emailed a Sources report
- True or False: When publishing social media posts with HubSpot, any included links are automatically shortened
- Which of the followin is an example of a SMART social media goal?
- True or False: You just attended a trade show and have a list of email addresses that you’ve imported into HubSpot. These new contacts are considered to be from an offline source, and therefore, cannot be tracked in Sources