True or False: Every contact property that exists in HubSpot is available to use for list segmentation
- A) TRUE
- B) FALSE
- True or False: You just attended a trade show and have a list of email addresses that you’ve imported into HubSpot. These new contacts are considered to be from an offline source, and therefore, cannot be tracked in Sources
- Leslie wants to build a list of every contact in her company’s portal. Which of the following would be the accurate way to do this in HubSpot?
- True or False: After importaing a list of contacts into HubSpot from another email system like MailChimp or ConstantContact, you are allowed to email these contacts even if they previously opted out
- While importing a list of contacts, Leslie accidentally imports a contact with an email address already tied to one of your existing contacts. As a result, she’s accidentally overwritten the contact’s phone number with new information. How can Leslie recover the contact’s original phone number?
- Once you create a list, you can do all of the following in HubSpot EXCEPT:
- True or False: Lifecycle lists, suppresion lists, and lists that track offer engagement are all examples of effective static lists
- True or False: The HubSpot Social Monitoring tool can be used to monitor LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter
- True or False: When publishing social media posts with HubSpot, any included links are automatically shortened