- Your co-worker Tom created a landing page for your company’s latest content offer, “A Guide to the Thirty Best Public Parks in the World”. Tom asked you if he can use an inline thank you message rather than a thank you page to save time. How would you respond to Tom?
- Does this sample follow best practices for thank you pages? “Thank you. We will send an email to you soon.”
- Which of the following is the BEST example of how email can be used to generate new leads?
- A lead tweets out that your latest offer is “completely lame.” What do you do?
- Which of the following should NOT be included in a social media message?
- Your boss is interested in getting results fast and asks you to purchase a list of email addresses to send your marketing messages. What should you tell your boss?
- A blog post from April 2012 has been helping drive a lot of organic traffic to your website in the last few years, but recently the views have decreased. What’s the BEST way to increase traffic again?
- You’ve written two versions of a marketing email that differ based on their first paragraphs. Both get across your message, but you’re not sure which email version to use. Which of the following is the BEST way to determine which email is most effective?