You should treat every component of an email as a call-to-action.
- Which is a main component for how search engines rank search results?
- Which of the following is NOT a component of good website formatting as discussed in the “Optimizing Your Website” class?
- What does the open rate of your email indicate?
- At the start of the year, your company has 5,000 leads. Over the course of the year, you generate another 1,000 leads. True or false: you now have 6,000 leads in your database that you can email.
- Which of the following is the MOST important reason a landing page should always lead to a thank you page?
- Fill in the blank: A ______ is an email that has been returned to the sender because the email address is invalid.
- You’ve written two versions of a marketing email that differ based on their first paragraphs. Both get across your message, but you’re not sure which email version to use. Which of the following is the BEST way to determine which email is most effective?
- Sending the right email to the right person is about creating the right content with the right context. Which of the following is MOST useful in determining an email’s context?