You have spent a lot of time planning and creating a great content offer. You are now done with the content process and should move on to create your next piece of content.
- True or false? You have spent a lot of time planning and creating a great content offer. You are now done with the content process and should move on to create your next piece of content.
- Fill in the blank: The outlined Content Process steps are plan, create, _______, analyze, repeat.
- You’ve created a thank you page that you want to use to not only deliver the offer, but also move people farther through the buyer’s journey. What can you add to your thank you page to help guide a potential customer to the decision stage of the Buyer’s Journey?
- Fill in the blank: When creating a content offer, use ____ to determine the best content offer format.
- Sending the right email to the right person is about creating the right content with the right context. Which of the following is MOST useful in determining an email’s context?
- You work for a company that manufactures prescription eyeglasses and want to create a piece of content for your buyer persona. Your buyer persona is someone that already has glasses, but it’s important for them to make sure their prescription is up-to-date while also being stylish. Which would be an effective Awareness stage offers for getting this persona’s attention?
- After watching the Inbound Certification classes, you’re inspired to create a piece of content about how inbound can be used in your industry. What’s the BEST way to deliver/distribute this piece of content?
- When picking a keyword to focus on for a new piece of content, which metric should you prioritize?