C) Website link
D) None of the above
- A blog post from April 2012 has been helping drive a lot of organic traffic to your website in the last few years, but recently the views have decreased. What’s the BEST way to increase traffic again?
- Which of the following is/are blog formatting best practices?
- Which of the following is the BEST definition of content?
- Choose the BEST answer to fill in the blank: _________ is/are your marketing assets like your blog, email campaigns, and social media messages; _________ is how you know what those things should be about.
- A social media audit would typically not include:
- Which of the following is not a feature of Hootsuite?
- True or False: When publishing social media posts with HubSpot, any included links are automatically shortened
- You’ve started a new business and along with that a new Facebook page for your brand. You’re sharing your new blog posts to Facebook about 2-3 times per month. You find that your account doesn’t have much audience engagement and you’re not seeing the results you were expecting. Rather than spend time on Facebook, you decide to spend your time on another social channel, like Twitter. Is this the right approach?