When dealing with prospects over the phone, each prospect should always walk away having learned something from you – no matter the outcome of the call.
- You’ve been doing inbound marketing for a while, but you decide to try out an inbound approach to sales for a week or two. When you turn on your computer the next morning, you see you already have a new inbound lead in your inbox. Woohoo! What is the FIRST thing you should do?
- A customer called in with a product issue: they were upset because your product wasn’t working as designed. One of your employees worked with the customer to solve their problem, then provide some additional recommendations to help the customer get even more value out of your product. The customer hung up the phone happy and very satisfied. What did the employee most likely use to delight th
- You are a sales rep who has decided to try out an inbound approach to sales. One morning when you turn on your computer you see you already have a new inbound lead in your inbox. What is the FIRST thing you should do?
- What are the four guidelines to keep in mind when connecting with your leads over the phone?
- You’ve just completed all your research on your new lead. Now it’s time to pick up the phone! What are the 4 guidelines to keep in mind when connecting with your leads over the phone?
- When creating a blog title, why do the number of characters in the title matter?
- In order to have the greatest chance of being fully visible on a Google search results page, how many characters should your blog post title be?
- Which statement about ad extensions isn’t true?