When creating a buyer persona, you should ONLY interview your ideal customers.
- Which of the following is the BEST definition of a buyer persona?
- Which of the following is NOT a primary way to research buyer personas?
- You’ve been tasked with helping to research your organization’s buyer persona. Your boss asks you to reach out to a few good and bad customers. Is this the right approach?
- Buyer personas represent the ideal customers your organization is trying to attract, convert, close, and delight. Personas are most effective in:
- True or False: Buyer personas are representations of your ideal customer. They are essentially your target markets. They typically depend on specific tools and technology that the persona is using and are based on your specific real-life customers
- Sending the right email to the right person is about creating the right content with the right context. Which of the following is MOST useful in determining an email’s context?
- At a high level, what three things should you keep in mind when creating buyer personas?
- What are the two keys to creating remarkable content?