What should NOT be included on a landing page?
- A) Image
- B) Bullet points
- C) Call-to-action
- D) Value proposition
- All of the following tactics would help visitors more easily read the copy on this landing page EXCEPT:
- You’re trying to optimize a page around one primary keyword. You should include this keyword in all of the following places on the page EXCEPT:
- To make this a fully optimized landing page, which of the following elements should be included on this landing page?
- You want to add one more link in this email to drive readers to the ebook’s landing page. Where should you put it?
- In order to ensure that the main navigation is not included on your landing page, you must:
- What is the main purpose of a landing page?
- According to best practices, which of the following headlines should be used on this landing page?
- Your boss Ron has asked your co-worker April to create a new form for each landing page that you create. Is this a necessary task for April?