Using social platforms, businesses can target niche markets and reach specific demographics.
- Before launching a paid social advertising campaign it’s best to have:
- For deeper insights into the ROI of your social ads spend, you should analyze data by _________ .
- The value of social advertising lies in the large audience size your company has the potential to reach and the ______________ social ad platforms offer.
- Targeting LinkedIn ads by __________ is a good way to reach key decision makers who make purchasing decisions.
- Before deciding to advertise in a specific platform, get a sense for the size of the audience your ad could reach by doing some ____________.
- The purpose of a ____ is to ensure you have set clear goals, know your target market, have identified the best channels to distribute and share your content, and have established a set of topics that will interest your audience.
- It is currently not possible to target Twitter Ads at:
- Twitter’s ____________ provide an opportunity to use customer data such as emails and Twitter handles to target specific users when using Ads