True or False: When publishing social media posts with HubSpot, any included links are automatically shortened
- A) TRUE
- B) FALSE
- True or False: Your boss, Ron, asks you to optimize one of your HubSpot pages around a new keyword that he’d like to rank for. Before editing the URL of the page in HubSpot, you must set up a separate 301 redirect first
- Fifth Season published this blog post two days ago, but it hasn’t gotten any visits yet. All of the following are tactics to promote it EXCEPT:
- True or False: The HubSpot Social Monitoring tool can be used to monitor LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter
- You’d like to show a short excerpt from your post on your blog’s main listing summary page to entice people to click through and read more. Is it possible to customize that short excerpt in your HubSpot Blog tool?
- Leslie wants to run an experiment in order to determine the best times to publish across social channels. Which HubSpot Social Publishing feature is best for her to use in this experiment?
- True or False: A call-to-action can only link to a HubSpot-hosted page
- True or False: According to best practices, this landing page should include the “botched outdoor adventures” link within the copy
- True or False: Every contact property that exists in HubSpot is available to use for list segmentation