True or False: Lifecycle lists, suppresion lists, and lists that track offer engagement are all examples of effective static lists
- A) TRUE
- B) FALSE
- True or False: You just attended a trade show and have a list of email addresses that you’ve imported into HubSpot. These new contacts are considered to be from an offline source, and therefore, cannot be tracked in Sources
- Fill in the Blank: The Lifecycle Stage field is primarily used to track ____.
- True or False: Every contact property that exists in HubSpot is available to use for list segmentation
- Your boss Ron has asked you to add in your buyer personas into the Persona tool. After you’ve added them in, you realize that a number of smart lists have been created. There are a few lists that you don’t think you will use. Are you able to delete these lists?
- Leslie is hosting a webinar and wants to ensure that the logic Tom used to create the attendance list is correct. When Leslie goes to check the list logic, she finds that it doesn’t exist. How come?
- All of the following are effective ways to optimize this email signature EXCEPT:
- True or False: You’re going to be working the Fifth Season booth at an outdoor adventure and travel expo. Your co-worker Jerry is going to set up a laptop so that you can capture new leads on it. Jerry needs to turn off cookie tracking on the form in order for this to work properly.
- True or False: According to best practices, this landing page should include the “botched outdoor adventures” link within the copy