The rate of visitors converting on a landing page is affected by the CTA.
- A landing page is specifically designed:
- Which of the following is the BEST example of how email can be used to generate new leads?
- What do a CTA, landing page, and thank you page create when working together?
- When a visitor comes to your website and clicks on a call-to-action for a “complimentary guide,” what page should they be taken to next?
- Which of the following is the MOST important reason a landing page should always lead to a thank you page?
- Fill in the blank: Landing pages are designed to _________.
- Your co-worker Leslie is worried that her landing page isn’t converting enough new leads. Which of the following is the most important metric to look at on your Landing Page dashboard to determine if this is true?
- What does the open rate of your email indicate?