On-page SEO is the most important element of optimizing your website.
- What are the most important on-page SEO elements?
- What is SEO?
- You work for a marketing services agency named Inbound Corporation that helps people do better inbound marketing. One of your buyer persona’s primary interests is getting more traffic to their site. Which would most likely be an effective awareness stage offer getting your persona’s attention?
- True or false: Search engines can read both text and images.
- Which of the following is not a type of Twitter Advertising Campaign
- You’re building a company website from the ground up. What is the first thing that you should do?
- We optimize our website for search engines.
- Webpage formatting best practices discussed in the “Optimizing Your Website” class apply to the following pages except: