- When a visitor comes to your website and clicks on a call-to-action for a “complimentary guide,” what page should they be taken to next?
- Fill in the blank: Landing pages are designed to _________.
- A properly optimized landing page should contain which of the following components?
- The rate of visitors converting on a landing page is affected by the CTA.
- A landing page is specifically designed:
- A form on your landing page should only ask the questions that your sales team needs to have answered.
- What defines a clear conversion path?
- Successful landing pages require you to: 1) identify your buyer personas, 2) identify the Buyer’s Journey stage, 3) create a relevant offer, 4) execute the conversion process and 5) execute the landing page best practices.