How can you use social media for promoting your blog posts?
A) Monitor questions on social media and respond with a blog post link
B) Share blog articles through social posts
C) Use blog content as fodder
D) All of the above
- One of your industry peers’ blogs has an article that you think would strongly resonate with your own company’s buyer personas. You want to share it via social media. Do you share the article?
- A blog post from April 2012 has been helping drive a lot of organic traffic to your website in the last few years, but recently the views have decreased. What’s the BEST way to increase traffic again?
- Which of the following is the BEST definition of content?
- Your boss wants a report on the success of your blog. What information should you NOT analyze
- Mary is the social media manager. Over the last month, she has used various social media networks to promote a new ebook that her company just published. Her boss wants to know how social media has helped them increase the number of views of the ebook. What should Mary do to prove that her efforts have helped this goal?
- You’re responsible for managing your company’s social media accounts. Your colleague tells you about how a lot of businesses are using Pinterest to promote content. Your company doesn’t have a Pinterest account yet, so he encourages you to create one. How would you respond?
- Imagine you work at a B2C company. You’re trying to get a jump start on your company’s social media marketing: should you start a LinkedIn Page?
- You’ve started a new business and along with that a new Facebook page for your brand. You’re sharing your new blog posts to Facebook about 2-3 times per month. You find that your account doesn’t have much audience engagement and you’re not seeing the results you were expecting. Rather than spend time on Facebook, you decide to spend your time on another social channel, like Twitter. Is this the right approach?