Even though mail marketing is one of the most expensive inbound strategies, it offers one of the best return-on-investments.
- A) True
- B) False
- After conducting your buyer persona research, you’ve put together the first draft of the complete persona, Adventurous Amy. You show the story to your co-worker April. She reads through it and says, “Why do we care that she reads review sites like Yelp when she’s going out to dinner? Is Yelp now part of our inbound strategy?” Which of the following is the BEST reason for including this detail in Adventurous Amy’s buyer persona story?
- True or False: Lifecycle lists, suppresion lists, and lists that track offer engagement are all examples of effective static lists
- You’re trying to add an additional call-to-action to this page. All of the following offers are the next logical step EXCEPT:
- Which of the following should you consider when analyzing your content offers?
- This call-to-action isn’t performing as well as it should. What is the first thing to assess about the call-to-action?
- Which of the following descriptions best fits the Consideration stage of the Buyer’s Journey?
- You have just been promoted to lead all of your organization’s inbound efforts. Your first area of business is to set your team’s SMART goals for the year. Which of the following is critical to ensuring your goals are “attainable”?
- Why are inbound links important to search engines?