Content is defined by 3 things. What are they?
A) Purpose, format, and topic
B) Who, how, and why
C) Audience, creator, and distributor
- You find that some of your leads are not getting any follow up, while others are getting too many emails from both their sales rep AND your marketing team. Which of the following is most likely to be the cause?
- Which of the following is/are blog formatting best practices?
- Your boss tells you that you need to double the number of NEW visitors to your site next month. In order to accomplish this feat, you decide to create a new piece of content. Which of the following content formats would be MOST likely to help you achieve your goal?
- Which of the following is NOT a metric to consider when analyzing a content offer?
- Fill in the blank: When creating a content offer, use ____ to determine the best content offer format.
- Choose the BEST answer to fill in the blank: _________ is/are your marketing assets like your blog, email campaigns, and social media messages; _________ is how you know what those things should be about.
- True or False: Marketing is responsible for defining a Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) and sales is responsible for defining a Sales Qualified Lead (SQL)
- Which of the following is NOT a component of good website formatting as discussed in the “Optimizing Your Website” class?