All visitors who download a whitepaper or eBook over 10 pages in length are qualified leads.
- The goal of a call-to-action is to:
- When a visitor comes to your website and clicks on a call-to-action for a “complimentary guide,” what page should they be taken to next?
- Why is the Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) stage important for both your sales and marketing teams?
- Fill in the blank: Landing pages are designed to _________.
- A landing page is specifically designed:
- You’ve finished creating an ebook on adventure travel tips. Instead of having your call-to-action be “Click Here”, as shown in the example, which of the following would be the best text for call-to-action?
- According to the marketing and sales funnel, prospects are defined as:
- Your boss tells you that you need to double the number of NEW visitors to your site next month. In order to accomplish this feat, you decide to create a new piece of content. Which of the following content formats would be MOST likely to help you achieve your goal?